Conor McGregor – 14 hits that’ll knock you down harder than an Irish hangover
“Oh Conor boy, the pipes the pipes are calling…”An Irish legend in the making, Conan McGregor is leaving a trail of (almost) dead bodies behind him. 6-0 in the UFC, he had set the imagination of a many fans with his flashy style, impeccable technique and over the top brag. Join us on this Gifumentary depicting this Irish fairy tale in 14 gifs you will remember the morning after.
1. Our Story (sort of…) begins on a foggy morning in 2011 in Derry, Northern Ireland. Our young protagonist met Hugh Brady in a rosy red cage that had become even redder after McGregor had sent his adversary flying to the ground.
2. Mike Wood was next in line… Mind you that this gif’s length is the actual length of that entire encounter… fast and furious as they say eh?
3. Accounts about his following bout are a bit in the haze. Though this low res gifage shows clearly how the young Conor had knocked out Patrick Doherty in Letterkenny, Ireland that day.
4. Ever heard of Artur Sowinsky? Well, don’t sweat it… it looks as though the young McGregor did not sweat too much either during his scheduled appointment with this guy. Caught that clean left hook? We can see it over and over again…
5. Questions were raised whether our boy’s magic is somehow connected to the emerald isle. But in Jordan the answer was given: twelve unanswered blows this time delivered to the helpless Aaron Jahnsen.
You may also like these testosterone drenched videos: